The PINA is a freestanding ballet barre equipped with two wooden beams. It has wide, flat, steel feet wheels. It can be moved by tilting and then rolling the barre into a desired location.
- Height of bars (with wheels): 78.5 (79.5) and 101 (102) cm.
- Distance between bars: 19 cm.
- Diameter of uprights: 50 mm
- Diameter of bars: 40 mm.
- Base dimensions (with wheels): 39.5 x 32 x 1 (2) cm.
- Total weight without wheels: 36 kg (or 38 kg with 3 metre bars).
- Total weight with wheels: 52 kg (or 54 kg with 3 metre bars).
- Standard length of wooden bars: 2 m or 3 m.
NOTE: VAT and shipping cost is included for all EU countries. For countries outside EU, please contact
us to receive a price quotation.